Sunday, June 3, 2012

Luke Bryan + More New Friends = A Great Weekend

After my adventures in babysitting (great freakin movie though right)...I mean driving and setting my car (semi) on fire, Princess Mia and I met up with her friend, JSwag and pick up Willary (her roommate and That Guy's roommate who are a couple) and The Party Crew (the rest of the folks that went) and headed to see Luke Bryan sing his little heart out. We got there, drank $4 beer, and waited for Luke Bryan to make his appearance and when he did, I swooned! He sang Adele, some new rap song, and then shook his firm little money maker before the show was over! It was on of the best concerts I have ever attended and it was only $35 bucks a ticket, well worth the price. During the concert, I of course bonded with the pretty girl beside me, gave an impromptu lesson on losing one's gag reflex, and stalked a very precious looking boy, whose picture I have included below:

the guy in the Orange-y shirt is God's gift to mankind, right?! If anyone knows him, tell him I said hellurr there.

Anyway, me and the new friend's had a ball before we all went out. While we were out, the highlight of my weekend happened: The female half of Willary spent 20 minutes convincing me that I was too cool and attractive to be gay, that I really just needed and wanted a cute girl with nice boobs. I repeatedly told her that I wanted the P and not the V but she was not having it. She has a precious little Mississippi accent and she was just so adamant, I almost let her set me up with a girl: almost. Instead, I distracted her by talking about my pants, which proves I am a true homo, Miss Willary!

A few beers and Taco Bell later, I went to sleep on Princess Mia's couch completely content with a great concert, some new fun friends, and I'm ready to visit again (in 2 weeks for a wedding)

Love,

jSe



No comments:

Post a Comment